erin, 15. "but i can finally look at the sunset and not feel anything at all."
"text me when you get home so i know you’re safe" kinda people are the people i wanna be around
"Don’t kid yourself" would be a great slogan for birth control pills
1) I can’t say his name without breaking inside, and I know that I don’t even cross his mind.
2) My father realized he is a bad person and apologized to everyone. I never got a phone call or even a text.
3) I’m stuck at home on a Friday night, because no one bothers to call.
4) When they sent me away, my best friend never wrote me. When I saw her in public she wouldn’t even look me in the eyes.
5) I’m sick of canceling plans because I have doctors appointment and therapy.
6) Every time I cry in front of my mother she tells me to take my pills and pull it together.
7) People tell me I’m not really sad. They tell me it’s all in my head and I need to get over it.
8) Every time I talk to my sister about my problems, she ignores it and talks about her own.
9) I’m sad. Too sad to do anything to get better because I’m comfortable with being sad. I’m in love with my tear stained cheeks and fake smile. I don’t want to change.
for your funeral
you are the queen
you are the queen of world😵😏
i’d really like some wireless waterproof earbuds for shower time
if lucifer needs someones consent to enter their body then so do you
do you ever do that thing in class where you notice you’ve stopped paying attention so you try to focus but then you’re focused so hard on trying to focus that you’re still not paying attention to what they’re saying
Omg it’s in words
Don’t think too high of anyone. A person is a person. No matter how perfect they may appear, none are flawless on this earth. Don’t think someone can understand you more than you understand yourself. Don’t seek completeness through a soulmate or a friend. No one can possibly bring you happiness. When we expect someone to fill us with joy, we tend to get disappointed as they fill us with sadness. Sometimes our imagination plays tricks on us by creating the perfect picture of that particular person; when in reality that person may not care about you at all. A best friend might not realize that you’re getting uncomfortable in the friendship; or that you don’t like what they’re doing. A boyfriend/girlfriend may not be your soulmate yet you still put effort into the relationship. Life can get so confusing and complicated so we seek comfort through other human beings. The biggest mistake is to do so.
discovering what turns someone on gives you so much power over them